Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks & Pay It Forward


For starters, I wanted to give a great big thank you to Vilma, Franco, Heidi, Joyce, Mercedes and Joy for pitching in while I was away. Thanks to you all I was able to rest easy knowing my blog was in good hands.

And a thank you to the readers who showered them with love and support. You guys are truly the best!

Now, for the Pay It Forward tag Maki passed on to me last month...

I know most people only tag other bloggers for this, but I decided to throw in the non-bloggers who helped me as well. There's no reason why we can't use some pay it forwardness outside of cyberspace. So the three people I've randomly chosen must in turn do something nice for three more people and only ask that they do something nice for three more, so on and so forth.

The three people are:

*Vilma
*Heidi
*Joyce

I'll be sending your little Cancun souvenir in the mail as promised and can't wait to hear what nice things you set forth into the world :)

Image: pressies4princesses.co.uk

8 comments :

  1. Way to go outside of the box....I think they are well deserving.....Round of applause from one of your loyal readers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all did a wonderful job filling in for you while you were on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.
    thanks
    that was my fist guess blog appearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gives a standing ovation for all the guest writers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome! I am glad you had a great time. The beach looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for my lovely Cancun gift! I just read this today... Dec 2nd, so I will be sure to pay it forward to three people ASAP! I will let you know how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.