Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Biz Quiz

A winner will be randomly chosen from those who submit the correct answer. Contest is open until midnight EST tonight and the answer will be revealed tomorrow at noon. The winner can then e-mail me his/her address so I can send over this week's prize. Good luck!

Prize: Score this cool little makeup kit from Pop Beauty! Backstage Buzz in Natural Soot contains a Duo Bronzer and Duo Cheek & Highlighter in Dusty Rose, Nude Glow, Cream Glow & Bronze Glow, three Eye Shades in Jet Black, Platinum Silver, and Nude Cream, and two Lip Glosses in Peachy Nude and Pinky Nude and a Duo Eye Shade Applicator.

Image: sephora.com

13 comments :

  1. CVS???? Did I win???? CVS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a CVS Pharmacy sign to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CVS

    DAME MI GOODIEEEE RRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea.

    But I love the prize! I'm going to put my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is easy, I go to it all the time! It's CVS drugstore of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CVS? I don't think there are any in Arkansas, but I think that's what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll play! Is it CVS? I have two within a few blocks of my house, so I hope I am right after looking at those darn signs all of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to guess its a CVS sign.

    Did you know in New York City there is a CVS that is right next to another CVS?

    And I thought we had waaaaaaay to many drugs stores around here - I counted 19 of them in the 9 miles to work today and I live in the suburbs! Soon they will be alternating with StarBucks for locations.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.