Thursday, November 20, 2008

Living Life to Its Fullest

My bloggy friend Heidi over at Fancy Feet wrote a wonderful post yesterday about striving to live life fully and completely. I just had to share this great paragraph she wrote because it simply summed up everything I hope for in my life so perfectly well:

"It is good to take stock. To say no because you can. Breathe in deeply (especially when outside). Ask why. Be still. Say yes because it helps. Love to challenge fear. Risk and you might win big. Rest. Notice the stars. Discover what’s so funny. All in the name of life."

I'm about to write this out and carry it with me wherever I go. I could definitely use the reminder.

Now go read the rest of her post! She's a great writer, a motivational speaker and completely inspiring :)

Image: therainmakergroupinc.com

9 comments :

  1. I like that as well.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. At least now it's over, I guess. No more dreading the moment it will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post, both yours and Heidi's. I've tried over these last 10 years to live life more positively, to enjoy things and people more. Life is short, don't waste it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great words of expression! Thanks for sharing that and make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those r beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I assent to but I think the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.