Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Parade For Me...Boo

Unfortunately, I didn't get to go to the parade yesterday morning. As I was finishing getting ready to head out at 7:30 am or so, Mr. First sent me a text warning me about the Philly train situation. Apparently, they were packed already and SEPTA (Philly's public transportation system) warned that they would start turning people away once the system was filled to capacity. So we thought it'd be best if I just stayed home. Plus, I didn't want to go out there and get stuck in the middle of nowhere (and I've never taken a train into Philly).

So boo. I was upset because I really wanted to go.

This morning he woke me up with a text to see if I got in ok from my Halloween partying last night (pictures TK). Afterwards I checked my e-mail and got this little surprise: pictures he took at the parade. Yay!








4 comments :

Say word.