Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Awards Galore

Over the past week or so I've accumulated a couple more awards from my lovely readers. I finally have some time to pass them on to other wonderful bloggers, so here goes:
This foreign award (which means the blog invests and believes in the proximity/closeness blogging gives us) was passed on to me by The Wife O Riley at Living the Life with the Wife of Riley. I have to include the following statement as well:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Don't mind if I do...

1. Maegan at ...love Maegan
2. Franco at RiverMist Expressions
3. Maki at w/ Love, Sincerely - Posh Mom's Diary
4. Valerie at being red
5. Lainey at Everyday Musings
6. Noah's Mommy at Project Mommyhood
7. Lenore at Lenorenevermore
8. Heidi at Fancy Feet

Next, Kelsey over at K is...Not Your Average Girl has given me the Encouraged Blogger Award!

The rules for this one are as follows:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

And the nominees are...

1. ChicagoLady at I Don't Care What You Say Anymore, This Is My Life
2. The girls at Musical Laughter
3. Queenie Jeannie at Jeannie's Happy World
4. Joyce at {sugarlens}
5. Odessa at freefalling me



Maki from w/ Love, Sincerely - Posh Mom's Diary also gave me the newly created Secret Garden Award (by Franco of RiverMist Expressions), which "s
tands in recognition for individuals on the web that embrace and showcase creativity, imagination and/or a theme of fantasy, escapism, magic, dreaminess or spiritualism." Sweet :)

As it always is with these things, here are the rules:

1. You must link to the person who gave you the award
2. You can link here or you can display the award.

3. Pass the award to at least 4 people
4. Finally if you wish you can submit your info to be displayed as an official member of the Secret Garden Family.

Here you go:

1. Intense Guy
2. Yaya at Yaya Stuff
3. Colby at Spittin' (out words) Like a Llama
4. Lisa at Curious Girl
5. Leigh at CREATE

Finally, Noah's Mommy from Project Mommyhood has given me another I Heart Your Blog Award! I'll be passing this one on to:

1. Susan at My Life in Sketches
2. Gabby at Gabby, She Wrote
3. Blythe at Blythe: Unscripted
4. Merc at BookBitten
5. Joy at Joy De Vivre Design
6. Suz at Alive in Wonderland

Wow, that took a lifetime to compose. When's bedtime?

15 comments :

  1. omg so many award goodness!
    nice!
    thanks you! yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how lovely!! Thank you so much Dorkys:D

    I'm really honored!!!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sweetness!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look at you miss popular!
    Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I now have 2 awards that I need to post and try to pass on.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Thank you! I'm flattered and really dig this award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, thanks hun! I love me some awards!!

    Happy Thanksgiving! Are you going to watch the parade in person??

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you!

    I bet that did take some time! I love a girl who's that committed to recognizing others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you darling:) Happy happy:)

    Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks, Dorkys!
    It's been really fun interacting with you and your fantastic blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!!!
    I didn't know until today sweetie...oops! Thanks again, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, thanks! Hmmm...I don't know if I know of 8 other "regular" (non weight loss) blogs. Although I guess I could use those...

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.