Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Blog Award x3


Between yesterday and this morning, I received the same award three times. I pretty much stopped posting tags and awards on here long ago, but thought it was funny that I just got the same one back-to-back. So thanks so much Jessica, Kay and JaelCustomDesigns!

If I never posted yours it doesn't mean I didn't appreciate it. It just means I haven't had the time to think of Ten Facts You Don't Know About Me, Things I Like with the Letter J, Shuffled iPod Song Titles that Best Describe My Life or 200 bloggers I'd tag.

9 comments :

  1. well hello dear friend. i just wanted to come by and thank you for my daily smile. im sorry i have not commented- but i am stoping by to read all the amazing things you post. thanks for all your sweet comments. ill do better and comment more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats for being recognized even if you *can't* think of things to share with us. ;) You actually working today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your awards! totally makes your day, huh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Congrats on your awards. I can see why you got 3 because I always enjoy reading what you have to say! Love your blog.
    Have a great day.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! And tooj, yes, I finally went into work this afternoon. Did a bunch of unpacking and trying to unclutter but it's still a mess over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey if I'd of known - I'd of awarded you this one too...

    :) Great blog - wonderful author - well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards... Including the ones you haven't posted about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Dontcha just love when several come in all at once?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession
    capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and
    even I achievement you access consistently fast.
    Feel free to visit my web site ; how to download movies

    ReplyDelete

Say word.