Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paramore Covers "Use Somebody"

Someone in my building has been playing Paramore's version of the Kings of Leon hit back-to-back this afternoon (seriously, it's been at least 15 times already) so I'm sure it's going to be stuck in my head forever now. They're lucky I'm starting to take a (forced) liking to it.



P.S. Ok, that count hit 20+ while I was trying to post this. Thank God they're done because I was damn near close to jamming a pen in my ear to stop the torture.

10 comments :

  1. Ugh, I hate when people play things over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kings of Leon and Paramore... I didn't even know this existed! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard this version. Very different! lol

    ryc: Good to know I'm not alone in that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I totally do that sometimes when I find a song I love...my neighbors must hate me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song by Kings of Leon- didn't know Paramore sang it. I have a hard time coming around to new versions of songs generally, I'm not really sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard this version of the song before - I actually really like it! (Although I can see how hearing it 20 times back to back would make you a bit stabby lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never resist taking a walk to a neighbor's and asking them to TURN THEIR SHIT DOWN. I just can't stand people who have no sense of other's peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this song! Haha I'm sorry, but I think it's so much better than the actual version, where the lead singer sounds like he's drowning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. See now me...in an apartment building...I bring it to the rental office's attention. If I have to complain too many times, I involve the BBB because obviously the leasing office aint doing their job properly. Rent is paid, I expect to be able to enjoy my place...not hear someone's crap all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.