Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday!


*Follow the yellow brick road to Central Park (or your TV).
*Host a lovely tea party.
*Go on...kiss and tell.
*Smile at everything babies! From playing and dancing to sweet announcements.
*Say you went to a cool film festival.
*Stroll through a museum or...
*Green up your park. (via PopSugar Daily)
*On deadline? Sweet on your coworker? Bored at work? Then say it with a sticky.
*Stay warm and out of debt.
*Get smart with this shortcut to Philosophy 101.
*Have a lovely weekend! I really couldn't help it :)

Image: wink.nixone.com

4 comments :

  1. I can't believe the Wizard of Oz is 70 years old! That is a really cute link. Are you going to the concert? It looks like fun.

    I hope you have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you also have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the links and for stopping by my blog as well. I'm definitely bookmarking your page :)

    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.