Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wanna Go Clubbin'?

Then come with! I brought the Flip camera along on Friday night to treat you guys to a night out on the town :)



Again, I think I'm just going to vlog everything. It's sooo much easier...well minus the whole waiting a lifetime for it to upload. Some vlog notes:

-Compiling this made me realize how musical we all are. We just burst into song with no prob and then keep the convo going. Sort of like our Spanglish so I'm sorry if you monolinguals can't follow along.

-The club clips are shaky and with good reason: there's just no way I can listen to a good song and stand still. Just can't be done.

-Yes, that's a male stripper. I'm sure some will be disappointed that I only got 10 seconds worth...while he was still fully clothed.

-Throughout the video we refer to two ridiculous Dominican songs: "Watagatapitusberry" and "Pepe." If you don't understand don't worry, there's not much to get. (Haha! Just read the info box for "Pepe": Video de la cancion de Pepe pa k se curen mi gente una baina vacana. Oh Lord...)

-This video makes me wish I was still at the club. I can't believe I had so much energy despite being up since 5:30 AM.

Oh, and we hope you had a blast on your birthday, Dariany, because we sure did! I love how we were all tired beforehand and then ended up staying way past 3 AM. Oh to be young...

Here are some pictures from that night. Are we a sexy bunch or what?


  


 




20 comments :

  1. i love how exhausted we all were, yet as soon as we got there, the night flew by and we had a fabulous time while looking great! lol.. man i was due for a night out... now back to my cave i go =( lol

    hope you had a blast dariany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I love this post lol...I did have a blast and I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves as well...I'm kind of upset I didn't get recorded or maybe it was too dark lol...the whole convo with leo at the end was hilarious...aww I LOVE YOU GUYS thanks for coming!!!!! PART DEUX OCTOBER 24 BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*

    I remember being that young........you know, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to hit play on the video and then I read "male stripper". I better hold off until I get home. LOL Just in case. I can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't recall the last night I have been in a club! Too long! Looks like you had a blast!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much fun.. Happy Birthday again Darianny.. U looked super cute on ur birthday with Pepe in tow.. IF u know what I mean..
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not big on clubbing. But I'm glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a cute dress on you... hmmm... wonder where you got it LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pero por Dios anonymous, ni por k her name is written a few times on this post, or bc ure her facebook friend do u get her name right... dariaNy!! ven aca, sonaste con el stripper? hee hee, por k tu te ibas y de repente salio el, y te quedaste ahi con la boca abierta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps. dariany, anonymous just totally dissed your fella by calling him pepe, i mean did you see that video?? pepe is not supposed to be a handsome man... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your group of gals look like a lot of fun! And you said it right..."oh to be young". LOL I remember being in my twenties, being tired on a Friday night, going out and suddenly getting "that" energy back in my step. OH...to be old. ;) It was fun to go along with you ladies...virtual reality or no. Happy (belated) birthday to your friend, Dariany.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you ladies look hawt! what a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "oh to be young" is absolutely right! Glad you ladies had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh to be young again. Oh wait...I was never young. Not like that at least! *laffin*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Visiting from Tooj's place :) And like Jeannie said...I remember those days!

    Great video of girls hanging out and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So... how much did the club offer you and your beautiful friends to come back again this weekend? I bet half the city would come and watch you all dancing.

    :) I would have enjoyed "just" the subway train ride (I mean catching the same one you were on).

    Was I ever that young... mmm.. oh yeah.. I was!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.