Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday!


It's been a long and hectic week on my end even though I only worked 2.5 days. Can you believe that now that our office is on fancy schmancy Madison Ave, I kinda miss the crowded craziness that was Times Square?

Oh, and I'm getting sick again. Awesome.

Here are some happy links from around the web...

*****

How many of YouTube's greatest hits do you recognize?
Little People, Cute World :)
Pick up a new book. (Is it bad that Cassette from my Ex: Stories and Soundtracks of Lost Loves caught my eye?)
Daydream about a missed connection.
Mail someone a splash of color. (Her artwork adorn my wall!)

P.S. Have you started thinking about Halloween costumes?

Image: flickr.com 

6 comments :

  1. Happy Friday - I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE started thinking about a Helloweenie costume. And by "started thinking" I of course mean "I have no idea what I am gonna go as, but all I know is that I want to wear really tight jean shortz and have blood all over the place."

    Any ideaz how I can mesh these two necessary costuming factorz???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from TOOJ's blog. Dave and I just talked about halloween costumes today. We always wait until too late to come up with a fabulous costume. We decided today that Dave is going to be an 80's breakdancer complete with boombox on his shoulder blasting tunes and sporting a Run DMC Adidas sweatsuit. Trick or Treating with us will be loud and fun! I'm still undecided.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better and got some rest this weekend. Match and I going as characters from an episode of The Office this halloween. He's Dwight, and I'm Princess Unicorn. If you watch the show, its hilarious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. TO wants to be the same thing as last year. I need to work on his creativity brain paths. I don't dress up, but eh....maybe this year will be different.

    I hope you didn't actually get sick. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.