Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday!



I could definitely use this print in my house, at the office, in my purse, on my face...
Celebrate the old school with a mini cassette or Polaroid necklace
or vinyl record earrings.
Reading something...questionable? Then cover it up with kraft paper art!
Carve a virtual pumpkin. Maybe next time I'll get a real one. (Thanks Intense Guy!)
These DIY 3-D paper birds will brighten up any corner and any gloomy day.
Squeeze in some Halloweenie crafts :)
Falling back an hour = extra Zzzz!

P.S. Are you dressing up tomorrow? I'm going to be old school
Strawberry Shortcake and munch on sweet strawberries all night long!

Image: etsy.com

7 comments :

  1. Classic...the old school Strawberry Shortcake!
    I'm going dressed as a hot chic :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not dressing up. I'm working the carnival for a couple of hours, then dashing home to pj's and a blanket and a spooky movie as early as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SITS hello! Happy haunting. In Minnesota we will all be costumes under winter coats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ma be a cowboy. Borrring I know...but I'm costuming on a budget [read as: stealing rando articles of clothing from mah closet/other peepz].

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great print. Definitely need one like that posted in my bathroom.
    What? It's where I'd notice it most often and it would be for me anyhow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a real pumpkin to carve. We took photos, so they'll be posted at some point in the not too distant future. I made pumpkin spice muffins too. Most people seem to have enjoyed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those Nani birds. I will no proceed to download many and have bird discussions, conflicts, playdates, family reunions with the kids, the husband and myself around the dining room table. Great link! I love your blog. It reminds me of NY and the fact that we have the same background could be a factor too! ;o)

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Say word.