Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday!

I love this jewelry design. What a cute way to remember a special date!
Sample treats, drink cider and learn how to compost in your apartment on Apples on Orchard Day.
Get yourself some cool new art.
Paris anyone? (Yes, please!!)
These twistie-tie pompom gift toppers and printable labels make me smile :)
Sign up for a lovely calendar swap. (Is it bad I want them all for me?)
I'd honestly hang a calendar in every corner of my life.
Magazine pages + X-acto knife = Artistic genius
This month's lady mags get graded. Which ones will you read?

P.S. Are you seeing Where the Wild Things Are? Or maybe New York, I Love You?

Image: blythehill.blogspot.com

10 comments :

  1. That is such a cute necklace!
    You always find the coolest websites to show on your blog.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited for new york, i love you. i'm sure you are too.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably going to wait for video, but I am very excited to see Where the Wild Things Are. I loved the book, and the movie looks not only adorable, but beautiful as well. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, i love that necklace!!! you pick out fabulous stuff my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, thanks for the photo cred! I saw it tonight- it was sooo good! I laughed, I cried; the whole shebang. But I'm a bit of a sucker. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute necklaces. I link the art link too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute necklace..and can't wait for our munchkin to see Where the Wild Things Are...we just got him the book and he's a touch little for the movies yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that necklace! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New York, I Love You is definitely on my list.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite mag isn't on the list.

    Pooh.

    Cosmopolitan only got a "D". Rough graders. I hope you are having a nice weekend despite the ornery weather.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.