Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday!


It's Wedding #2 day! I wonder what it will be like...

Oh-so-adorable photos!
Isn't this so true? In fact, I want each cupcake in this blog!
Host a pumpkin-carving party and make creepishly cute mini paper skeletons.
An honest wedding reception seating chart. Think there'll be a hook-up table tonight? (via The Frisky)
Awesome drop caps for your blog posts.
Raising little men? Then Rules for My Unborn Son would be simply perfect for you.
In fact, I can't get enough of the author's sweet and addictive blog myself!
(If I ever have a little boy, I'll be ready.)
Everything in the Nice Package shop is so cute, but I'd LOVE the Total Package :)

Image: vol25.typepad.com

9 comments :

  1. Hope you had a great time at the rehearsal last night. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the link about raising little men. Of course. :) And I realized how special my husband is....and how many of the few listed he already does. I only disagree that they should smile at the "pretty girls"....all girls need smiles, even those they deem less attractive. I'll alter that one for my boys. ;)

    Enjoy your wedding, I can't wait to get the recap. And photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Friday finds! I am always a sucker for a cupcake blog!

    I wish more parents would teach their little men those rules. How cool the author is getting a book based on his blog!

    Hope the wedding goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish mah mornin' toast said such sweet tingz to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... I suddenly have this ... huge idea...

    Hmmm... toast branding irons... I wonder if that "L(heart)VE" pattern is available in a cookie cutter or something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great time at the wedding.

    By the way, I finally got a chance to read the potato peel pie book... My review goes up later today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you okay? Just thought I'd pop in and ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dorkys! Hope all is well! Did you meet someone and run off and get married? :) The last we heard from you you were going to a wedding so just making sure you didn't go off and decide to do something wild and crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.