Friday, October 30, 2009

Shelving It Nice and Random


















I've really no need for another bookshelf (Lord knows there's not much space in my apartment for it), but I'm loving the random design of these two from The Conran Shop!

I just wish the Melody Shelving Unit and the Random Shelving Unit weren't so damn expensive. Exactly why my Ikea unit will just have to do for now...

In the meantime, I'll keep drooling over the awesome finds on the lovely blog Bookshelf. Just imagine having a room full of trees! (I'm seriously geeking out here, guys.)


Images:
conranusa.com, conranusa.com and
theblogonthebookshelf.blogspot.com

8 comments :

  1. holy crap! those are COOL bookshelves!! i loooove them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, that tree, multiple trees....would be an adorable nursery design for a baby. You know...if anyone was having one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome...I saw a scrabble board shelf once and that was pretty cool. I have too many books and not enough shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the tree book shelf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tree shelf! I want one now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in love with the one on the right, although Im with Tooj a bunch of the tree ones would look great in a kid's room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look SO cool!!! I want one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Emily... I want a forest of tree book cases...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.