Sunday, October 4, 2009

Number 17: Cut My Hair

For the last several months, every time someone said "Your hair is so long" I'd reply with "I'm chopping it off!" And yet for some reason it took me a while to actually go through with it. I hadn't substantially cut it since early last year, but I knew I wanted a change. Besides, it's just hair that will grow back. No need to be so attached to it.










Still, my breath caught in my chest when my hairdresser grabbed my wet curls and just chopped a good two to three inches right off the bat. Then as she went through snipping and trimming the layers, I felt better. This was a chance to cut out the old and start fresh...

15 comments :

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I think you look fantastic! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty! i'd definitely notice hair this nice when walking by on the street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good!

    I changed my hair over the summer, but now I need to get my ends trimmed and my roots done...It's so much work to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! I need a haircut, but can't ever find a good hairdresser - lol.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your hair straight-ish. You look sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my pulse rate doubled...

    :) You look marvelous!

    I was gonna use the "Fan..." word but decided not too - just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh la la, I'm loving it! Very wind-blown playful and it looks LIGHT. Does it feel as good as it looks? You look FABULOUS, Dahling, just fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish someone would cut my hair... It's too long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! I so need to get mine done....

    ReplyDelete

Say word.