Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cute Etsy Calling Card

For the past few months, I’d been semi-searching for simple but cute calling cards I could give out when I meet with PR reps for the blog. I lucked out when Being Red included a link to calling cards on Etsy.com (an online marketplace for all things handmade) and this Urbanite Calling Card from Pixelimpress caught my eye. Not only was it my style (I like the design and had been looking for square cards), but I had to laugh at the sample name used considering what I’ve said about Sex and the City. There were several other lovely finds in the shop, but I just had to hold out.

And Pam was so nice and super quick – I received my pack in a matter of days! Granted, they’re slightly bigger than I had imagined so they don’t fit in my wallet, but overall I’m happy with how they turned out. Now I’ll have something to give out when I go to the New York International Gift Fair this weekend. Hopefully I'll find some great goodies to blog about!

Image: etsy.com

10 comments :

  1. thanks dorkys, so glad you like them! see ya in the blogosphere. pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Thanks for the links.

    Good luck at the fair.

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute and effective. As always, you inspire and educate me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like those! I want to get some cards made up for next years BlogHer. These will be just the thing!

    LBM XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy the New York International Gift Fair this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay i am going too! (not until early next week)

    can't wait! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great calling cards! I love the fact that they are square; not rectangle like all the rest. They will stand out and those who you give them to will remember you as the girl with the square calling card. Cool!
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know you wanna be SATC. Did you say you've watched it or no? Maybe that's what I should do this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple years ago, my sis and I watched every single season (minus the last one) in a span of two weeks. My eyes were about to fall out. She'd borrowed her friend's complete series DVDs and then watched the final season some weeks later. It was a SATC binge because we'd never watched the show before.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.