Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rainy Days

Utterly romantic when you have someone to cozy up with and drearily depressing when you don't. Last night, I was chatting about it with a guy I used to work with in undergrad.

"So when can I pencil you in for a date of lying in bed listening to the rain?" he asked.

Such the eternal flirt. And yet, it sounded sweet.

Anywho, just heard Beyoncé's "Halo" and for some reason it seem to fit the mood - minus the whole having someone real to dedicate it to. For now, to the future guy who'll make the walls tumble down...again.

6 comments :

  1. Ah...be patient my friend. It will be ... when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet flirt your friend is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatting with him is like a quickie pick-me-up. The goofball has me laughing, or rolling my eyes, and believing I'm sexy in no time. He's a ham, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, what a sweet flirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...cute flirt, I'd say!
    Great week sweetie~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really should take him up on the request. and rent a good movie. and make popcorn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.