Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!

Congrats, you survived the week! Meanwhile I've been off for so long I feel it should be Monday again.

* I have to (finally!) buy wedding presents today because there's another shower coming up super soon (won't say when so I don't inadvertently ruin the surprise). I haven't even checked out the registries yet.

* Pay bills and pretend to get my finances/life in order.

* I took a spontaneous trip to the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday afternoon only to find out something was seriously wrong with my SLR- crazy vibrations and buzzing are not normal. Apparently, the zoom lens is jacked up. Not sure if it's fixable. Also not sure if the roll I shot anyway came out any good.

* Labor Day weekend is coming up and I want plans! Preferably plans outside of the city so I need to sit and think of something. Any suggestions?

Image: flickr.com

7 comments :

  1. I think my mom and I are taking a trip to NYC this Oct! She's turning 60 and on her list is to walk the Brookly Bridge. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hop a flight and come watch TO play T-ball. I'll pick you up tonight. Just tell me what airline and what time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even believe how glad I am that it's Friday.

    I totally hear you on the Labor Day thing. I decided I needed to get out of town, too. I'm headed to Seattle for the weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you as well! I love the picture of the little boy playing!

    I feel you on the wedding gifts. I just came home from Target buying presents for a wedding I am not going to be able to attend. I will try to make up for it with lots o' gifts though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter and I are heading to Toronto for Labor Day weekend. Girls get away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday to you too! Hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your camera wasn't all messed up - been a tough year for electronics/mechanicals over your place. The computer, now camera...

    If you'd like a weekend on a houseboat - there is a spare statesroom (fancy talk for mattess crammed in a closet... LOL) - all meals and sunset cruises provided.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.