Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tim and Heidi Are Back!

Project Runway is pretty much the only fashion-related show I will watch (I cannot stand Tyra and America's Next Top Model) and it's finally back tonight with its Season 6 premiere (and debut) on Lifetime at 10 PM EST.

They're kicking off the new season with a 2-hour All-Star Challenge and old faves have come back to design a 4-look collection - one suitable for the red carpet and one with unconventional materials. Seriously, they just finished wrecking STK restaurant!

I don't know how, but I'm sure they'll make it work.

P.S. Great, now I'm going to get hooked on Models of the Runway.

Image: takeyoureyesoffme.blogspot.com

7 comments :

  1. Thanks for reminding me! I have always just caught bits and pieces of Project Runway. Since I am not taking classes this semester and will be home more I had planned on keeping up with it from start to finish for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo bummed...I have the worst head cold...and couldn't stay up long enough to watch...I hope they play it next week before the new episode....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyra is an amazing life-force and bundle of energy - but ugh - that Top Model show! I think it lost its way since the first season.

    I only ..um... read it for the articles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many shows, too little time. I'll watch House and SYTYCD this fall. That's about it. I think. Oh, and football. :) Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. noah's mommy, check out their site to watch the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Project Runway as well.. missed the all Stars but we are taping a repeat.

    I want to be Heidi's BFF and married to Tim Gunn...


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Say word.