Friday, August 22, 2008

Love At First Gripe

The Internet is a wonderful place. Without it, I never would have discovered Shane Johnson and his artwork! He draws these funny yet oh-so-true cartoons about slaving away in a cubicle and the fact that he draws them on office supplies, post-its, envelopes and napkins just adds to the charm. Check out his daily posts on My Life in a Cube. I think you'll find that you agree with many of them.

Here's a sampling (with his captions):

Darn you Gmail Chat.

Some days seem to inch on forever.

I need a better way to kill time.

Sweet dreams everyone~

2 comments :

  1. Never heard of this guy before, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm really loving his stuff! I kinda wish he quit that 9-5'er and drew all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.