Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 4: I Painted My Toes

Yup, believe it folks. I actually spent/wasted (same diff) time this morning painting my toes just so I could wear my little black flip flops with my little black skirt. Dear Lord, if I keep wearing all this girly apparel I might lose all my tomboy cred. BUT I did make sure I used some barely there pink color (ewww, pink!), painted them in a flash with the flops on AND I only applied one coat. So there! I can't be jumping off the ledge completely.

Then (I think as punishment) the powers that be made me forget the peanut butter I was supposed to have with my English muffins back at home. Wonderful.

3 comments :

  1. Hehehehehe...Girls rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I left my lunch at home today and I felt like punching babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sounds like you're the one who needs a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.