Monday, August 25, 2008

The Before I'm [insert age] List

We all have goals and if not goals then vague ideas of things we'd like to accomplish by a certain point in our life. Have a successful career, maybe marry, or break a personal record. And some might seem like a stretch, but these lists were not meant to be created with limits in mind. Besides, if you write it, perhaps it will come.

My Before I'm 30 List
  • Write a children's book
  • Run a greeting card business
  • Be a regular feature writer for several magazines
  • Own property (or be heading in that direction)
  • Reach a general state of tranquility
  • Be comfortable in my own skin
  • Finally believe and practice the Serenity Prayer

2 comments :

  1. You have a lot to acomplish in the next 4 years..... But all those things are very doable. Just don't let anyone get in your way. Your own advice is always better than everyone else's advice ;) and now lets cheere to that with a glass of water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm trying to stay focused on what my needs are at the moment and on what I'd like to accomplish in the future. And even if they don't all get done by the time I'm 30, writing them down just serves as extra motivation to see them materialize at some point.

    Do any of you have any things you'd like accomplished by a certain age?

    ReplyDelete

Say word.