Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 5: I Want My Nights Back

Day after day, I drag my tired behind home from work. Exhausted from a day of fact-checking articles, hunting down people, and stressing over deadlines, I'll still plop down in front of my computer (after eight hours of doing the same thing) and kill another four hours. I'll check e-mail every five mins, read a bunch of randomness I'll soon forget.

And I'll blog. Blog bloggitty blog. About what? Turns out it doesn't matter! Something always pops up if I stare at the screen long enough.

So tonight I'm saying, "Screw you, blog. You don't own me!" Instead, I'm going to sleep at 8:30 PM and I'll think about coming back to you tomorrow.

1 comment :

  1. Good for you!! I am going to bed now too, I will finish reading my book and go right to sleep. I'm tired :(

    ReplyDelete

Say word.