Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Places to See Before I Die List

The world is immense and filled with things I'm tired of hearing and reading about: volcanoes, vineyards, cobblestone streets and forests. I want to see the architecture I read about in college and be surrounded by ancient ruins and futuristic structures. I want to be in the middle of the ocean and at once feel so insignificantly small and proud to be a part of something so much bigger than me.

My [Partial] Places to See Before I Die List
  • Greece
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Australia
  • Spain
  • Japan
  • Brazil
  • Africa
  • The Moon

5 comments :

  1. I agree!!

    Brazil, England, Spain, Africa, different Carribean islands, California, Hawaii, Arizona, Colorado, Alaska, Asia, Italy, France, Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this world is ginormous, which is why I want to go see other places before I start doing repeats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the moon? reaching for the stars i see.

    nah man, the whole no gravity thing, and floating away into the neverendingness that is space?? not my cup of tea!

    spain, italy, and brazil? now THOSE i can do! HOT MEN BONANZA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the moon. Could imagine the view from up there?? Plus, maybe that will make up for never seeing any stars in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see stars in NYC all the time. The problem in NYC is that the stars are there, but we are always rushing from point a to b and never take the time to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.