Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hot Suited Men on Bikes

Just got back from watching The Dark Knight with my buddy and we spent a good portion of the movie swooning over how good Christian Bale looked in a suit. And don't get us started on him on that bike. Mmm!

So what is it about powerful men that gets us so riled up? And not only powerful men, but men who break the rules, know what they want and go after it. Despite our "independence" maybe some of us like being told what to do sometimes - or not have to tell a man what to do, how to do it, where to do it...

Anyway, so she and I started wondering: Where the hell are all the men? The good, quality, working single men without multiple baby mamas? At the sport bars? Pool halls? Writing about the lack of good, quality working single women on their blogs? If only there was some map that pointed them out to us, then it'd be way easier. So instead we're just going to get out there and make ourselves available. Apparently the chances of meeting The One when he delivers your take-out are slim to none. So happy hours here we come!

Btw, as much as I like a man on a motorcycle, the idea of me actually driving one excites me even more. Oh someday...

P.S. The movie was really good (although I could barely keep up with all the action) and Heath Ledger's performance was amazing. He pretty much made that movie.

6 comments :

  1. I don't know where they are but we sure are going to find out!!!!! Dear God, please guide us towards the men. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yes Lord. Please show us the path we should take. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pay MONEY to see Heidi on a bike. She would cry like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the movie but AMEN about the hott, sophisticated men on bikes!

    And: "Despite our "independence" maybe some of us like being told what to do sometimes - or not have to tell a man what to do, how to do it, where to do it..."

    Said it perfectly! Kudos times a thousand!

    ....now if I could only find him....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.