Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Delightful Gift

A couple weeks ago I won an amazing prize on Curious Girl. Lisa wanted to celebrate her blog's one year anniversary by giving away a boxful of goodies to one of her readers and I got it at work yesterday :)

Of course I opened it right up and starting smelling the lovely candle and lip balm, popped open this beautiful (and most certainly reusable) tin can full of tea, I held this pretty mug in my hands and imagined myself drinking tea from it on a Sunday morning while I listen to Adele's CD (whose Chasing Pavements video I adore) and once I got home I used one of the long matchsticks (in such cute butterflies and birds matchboxes) to light a candle as I settled in for the night.

Then there was this book, which I just had to start reading on my train ride home. It couldn't be more perfect for me.

Thank you , Lisa. Your happy print will go up in my gallery soon.


Images: curiousgirl-lisa.blogspot.com, etsy.com

9 comments :

  1. Yes, Lisa is very talented! She took both of those and practically all the amazing images on her blog.

    I'm very jealous, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a great prize to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I still have to post the picture and thank you for the Biz Quiz package you sent. I haven't forgotten about it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift! You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...what an awesome gift to win.....you totally deserve it ....so glad it was super enjoyable....those are the best aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Say word.