Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!

Tomorrow I'll be attending a writing group meeting aboard the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and then being a mentor at the Kidult Youth Leadership Conference.
What about you?

Piano-playing NYC peeps: Play Me, I'm Yours set up 60 street pianos in parks, plazas and public areas across the city for anyone to play. You have until July 5th to show off your Chopin skills.
A fun BBQ timelapse video.
A. just sent me this. I asked if he'd like to test it out.
He also sent me this violently sweet depiction of us and the cool cheerleader up top :)
Hey MTA, get this going and I might like you again.
Would you like a side of heart disease with that?
A culmination of every woman's magazine.
Do you get caught up in relationship statuses on Facebook?
Ahhhhhh!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

9 comments :

  1. I love that last one. I had to post it on my own blog. I needed a smile today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you think tose slides would get piss infested in a second?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no wordz so exxxpress how much I love that sidewalk graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the piano idea! I saw that on the news the other day.

    That magazine culmination could not be more true! So funny!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the woman's magazine and the little cartoons. They're both a great laugh.

    Thanks so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dorkys! Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner this week on my blog. I had your info from another time so I will send it to the shop! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like an entertaining weekend for you. Can't wait to hear how it all went.

    Those cartoons are funny...thanks for the laugh. The silence after "If I love you" made me giggle. I probably wouldn't answer Hubs if he posed this line of questioning to me. I don't like getting mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an entertaining weekend. Mine was quieter, though my week so far has been quite eventful.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.