Friday, June 18, 2010

Bakerella Cake Pops

Aack! How cute are these?? Bakerella, aka Angie Dudley, shows us how to make mini cake treats like cake balls and pops, tiny cupcakes and a bunch of other goodies you could easily gobble up 10 at a time. (Or is that just me being a beast?)

Anywho, I think her burgers and bees cake pops would be awesome for any summer BBQs on the way like for, oh I don't know, Father's Day? Or just browse through the site if you're ever in need of fun baking tips or a spark of inspiration.

And be sure to keep an eye out for her book, Cake Pops by Bakerella, which comes out in September.

Image: bakerella.com

7 comments :

  1. Those burgers are quite clever. I looked at the "recipe" and wow! they would taste awesome. If eating ten of 'em is being a beast, well, I'd be a beast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute! I've made them twice and sadly, I won't make them again (I just don't have the patience...). My supervisor asked me to make them for her grooms dinner and they were a HUGE HIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try making these sometime, but I don't know if I'd be any good at it. Sounds simple, but I know I'd want them to turn out perfect so maybe I'll start out with a much simpler concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bakerella's stuff. She's SO creative and got some mad photography skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, but I'd never take the time to do anything that fancy, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMM! Those faux-dead animal patties looooook so good! Culinary deception! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this is why I purchase my baked foods. I could never, ever do these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.