Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baked By Melissa

You know how sometimes you need a little treat just because? Just because life can be hard sometimes. Just because we don't give ourselves enough time to stop and taste the goodies. Just because we deserve it. Well last week I was strolling down Union Square and passed by Baked by Melissa, a tiny shop full of mini cupcakes. An unnecessary splurge, I thought, but I couldn't resist getting a box of every flavor in sight. And off I went to the park to sit in the grass and eat a few before dinner. I pulled out a Tie-Dye soon followed by Red Velvet and smiled as I sat in the sun thinking what a good girl am I.

(And when Two-Bite Cupcakes comes out, I'm totally making some myself!)

9 comments :

  1. nom nom nom.... omg some of those look delish. So needed a fair warning on that link as the first picture that came up on the site put my chocolate cravings into overdrive. Thank goodness for the half pint of chocolate icecream in the freezer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, why oh why did I post this picture? I've been craving mini cupcakes ALL DAY LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, talk about unfair. I don't feel the least bit guilty for my post today now that you're doing THIS! I must go in search of something now. Chocolate cupcakes sound so good, but there was this pound cake at Costco that was soooo tasty the other day.....hmmmmm.

    I'm a serious pig when I'm nursing, and I've been on a rampage for the past two weeks. YOU, missy, are not helping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever! I told you about my plight/sudden fondness for babies and you go on and post more cute pics! Blah to you and your adorable kids. I'm going to find more sweet treats to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic way to treat yourself. They all look too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. those look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I just saw a blurb about those in an issue of Real Simple magazine. Adding them to my "must have next time I'm in NYC" list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those to me look like jewelry. How pretty. I love them all. And yum.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Say word.