Friday, June 19, 2009

TGI the Weekend is More Like It

Just for kicks, here's a list of funny - some rated PG-17 - links from around the web so you can waste some more hours of your life (away from work)! Just in case any of you thought I was 100% angelic:

A lovely song about Facebook and exes. When I received it weeks ago, I liked it. As of last night, I related to parts of it. (Need captions?)

A hilarious blog where cute and furry little animals get cursed the #@&% out.

Family Guy. En estilo Dominicano. (Thanks Dariany and Dama!)

The blog's title is questionable, but I enjoy this fresh artistic view of NYC. (Thanks Intense Guy!)

I haven't actually checked this celeb gossip blog in over a year, but it was a funny (and usually raunchy) read. A guy writes it so you know what to expect (and, of course, a guy turned me onto it).

Into sick and twisted comic strips? Actually, I really heart the cartoonist since he was so kind when I had a special request for someone's birthday present last year. (Again, a guy introduced me to this.)

This guy is completely weird and hysterical and I love it.

Image: gettyimages.com

8 comments :

  1. I love Dominican Family Guy, I have it as a favorite on YouTube on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh heh...that one with the furry critters was cute. I may just have to revisit that one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links.....I'm off to go check them all out....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oye fui yo que te mande el family guy dominicano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo vi que tu me mandaste uno hace mucho, but when I finally went to see it last night, I couldn't! Was it this same one because Dama me mando uno ahi tambien (the one linked) days after yours. Te voy a dar un shout-out entonces. Pa que no te pongas a llorar, lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! I am crying I am laughing so hard. My exhusband keep harassing me because I won't accept him as a friend on FB!!!! ROFLMAO this song is soooo fitting! I love it. I'm going to send him the link. Thanks for the fabulous laugh and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta save all these links! I think they are all great!

    I'm laughing at Love A Penguin as I type this - this is my sort of dude... (there, now you know one of my dark secrets!)

    ReplyDelete