Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Talk About an Awesome Invite

Just found this creative wedding invitation (via A Cup of Jo) and just had to pass along. I know weddings and I aren’t exactly cool, but major props go to this guy who probably spent a ridiculous amount of time creating a sweet way to sucker his guests into participating in the torture celebration. Why can’t everything be this cool? And I was happy to be reminded of Vampire Weekend whose song "A-Punk" from early last year brings back some bittersweet memories.



P.S. I just love stuff like this, clearly.

5 comments :

  1. Weddings are cool, you should be cool with them. This video is....weird. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I want to go to their wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is really neat! I wonder how long it took to make. The guy that made it definitely was head over heels for her - that's for sure.

    I really like how the clothes wring themselves out and the fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so freakin neat! Hubby says to do a proper stop-motion vid it takes 30 frames a second. *whew* Alotta work for a 4+ minute invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this last night too...and thought it was "different" and entertaining. Definitely original in an invitation kind of way! My stepson told me whoever did it must have had a LOTTTTT of time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.