Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Not the Best Night for Baseball, But...

Tonight I'm treating dad to a Mets v Phills game with my sister as a Father's Day present once again. It's been gloomy and rainy all week so hopefully we don't get rained on as we sit all the way up in the nosebleed section. It'll be our first time in the new stadium so I can't wait to check it out and watch the Phillies beat dad's beloved team. The Phils have been in town since Tuesday when they won 6-5 and yesterday the Mets won 5-4. So with a win for each in this three-game series, we'll see who'll come out on top tonight! (Oh, and the Phillies lead the NL East standings by three games. Mets have second place.)

Image: backwardsk.wordpress.com

3 comments :

  1. Oooooh, I wish I could visit the new statdium:( But, I'm down here in Peach country, oh well. Enjoy the game take pic's if you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I love baseball games... warm summer nights...smell of stinky hot dogs & beer...lots of friends shouting and cheering. Can I join you guys???

    ReplyDelete

Say word.