Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Round-Up

The Meaning of Lila

The Meaning of Lila

The Meaning of Lila

The Meaning of Lila

- My ears were still hurting this morning from last night's karaoke bar. The tone deafness was serious. So was The Anger and The Depression.

- Comedian Steve Harvey has a new book out titled Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man. He explains some of his relationship tips here. Terrible (but funny)!

- Remember Alfie? Turns out the 13-year-old kid isn't the father of the baby. He was tricked by the baby mama and her mama. And so I ask, "WTH??" (via Gawker)

- Failblog.org: hilarious pictures and videos of everything questionable. Makes you want to say, "Errr??" (via Josh is Trashy)

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

- Fans of Aeneas, the founding of Rome and Facebook listen up: someone decided to tell The Aeneid through Facebook updates! (via Gawker)

- Ever had a question in the middle of the street and couldn't rest until you knew the answer? Well if you text kgb.com at 542542 they'll send you the answer. Crazy examples: When does New Moon come out in theaters? Where is Osama hiding? What is a belly button? Will I ever find my true love? (Not kidding here).

Alternative cheaper option: phone a friend with instant internet access. (via me watching a commercial during NCAA games)

- My coworker sent me a link to a great site (notcouture.com) that rounds up cool fashion picks. I'm not usually into that sort of thing, but the site itself looks nice and the way it's set up makes it easy to find something you'll love. She and I adore this dress (so much so that she blogged about it on Latina.com)!
















Images: comics.com, failblog.org, asos.com

9 comments :

  1. If Harvey's book is anything like his radio show...I'm sure it is exactly as you say - terrible, but funny. I love the wide strap shoulder on that dress. And kqb has commercials out everywhere with Kirk from Gilmore Girls. He's such a silly actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About Harvey, I actually sent that link to my coworker and she went out and bought it that very day. Apparently it was sold out in a bunch of bookstores. But it could be because anything Oprah touches turns to gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that slfie thing thing is really disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila's one of my daily reads. Love that comic. Also lovin the FAIL-mail I get. That one made me LOL too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. trying to figure who would read a book by steve harvey - lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would look "leave 'em with their jaws on the floor and droolin'" with that dress on.

    Oh.. and by the way, men get motivated by donuts too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewww so he's not the father.. ewww ewww ewwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was reading about the book the other day.. I might go out and get it. I've already seen it on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  9. franco, isn't it?! People are crazy.

    ladystyx, I like her too. I don't read it daily, but I'm going to start. There's nothing a little funny to start the day right.

    torrance, apparently lots of people! Hopefully, they don't take it seriously or realize the reason he knows about those things is because he's been there done that!

    intense guy, why thanks! And that's awesome news. Now I'm just going to carry a box with me when I go out and see what I catch.

    anonymous, let me know how terrible it is.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.