Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Hangover

No, I'm not talking about how I felt this morning after Anonymous' birthday celebration. I'm talking about the movie you need to see. RIGHT. NOW.

The premise: four guys head out to Vegas for a wild bachelor party, but the night turns out to be way more than they could handle. Upon waking up the following morning, surrounded by inexplicable items and with absolutely no recollection of the previous night, the three groomsmen realize that the groom is missing. Oh, and the wedding is in one day. So off they go to uncover just what on Earth happened that night. The craziness continues from there.

The Hangover is hysterical from beginning to end. And not just ha-ha stupid funny; it's omg-I'm-crying-and-clapping-wait-WTH-WAS-THAT funny. In fact, as soon as the movie was over I wanted to see it all over again. And I just might, it was that awesome.

Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis were each genius in their own way. There were several other hilarious characters, but honestly if I list why this movie is a must-see-right-now-why-are-you-still-reading-this, then I'd have a mile-long post on my hands. Plus, I'm running out of ways to say "really, really funny." Just trust me on this one. You'll thank me when you're in the theater laughing your gut off.

The Hangover: 5/5 Toasties




P.S. If Bradley Cooper were my teacher, I could very well fail that class because I'd be too busy staring at him to pay attention to anything he said. Then again, that would mean taking his class all over again...

Image: hangovermovie.warnerbros.com

7 comments :

  1. Hmm... "waking up the following morning, surrounded by inexplicable items and with absolutely no recollection of the previous night"... You know, that must happen more often than one might think... :)

    Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I loved that movie, I want to see it again too.

    And I would do extra credit, book reports, take tests, and detention if I ever had a teacher like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...that sounds like a silly, funny movie that I would like!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothin better than a dontdrinkanythingbecauseit'llpassthroughyournoseyoubetterbesittingonathickthirstytowel kinda movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. intense guy, speaking from experience?

    heidi, diantre beast. And I'd be right there with you ;)

    sugarlens, please let me know what you thought about it when you do.

    ladystyx, could not describe it better myself :)

    mighty m, you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wrote the 'These Are a Few of My (not so) Favorite Things' trying to be humorous and some people took it the wrong way. Haha...Oh well!
    I went to see this movie last night and died with laughter. This has to be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I thought my husband was going to fall out of his chair!!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.