Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ten Ways a Body Pillow is Better Than a Man

(Or at least this is what I'm going to tell myself once I buy one.)

(A pillow not a man.)

1. Its sole purpose is to comfort and support you.
2. You can rub your frozen feet up against it and it won't complain.
3. No stubble.
4. When you hit it out of anger, it won't surprise you with a punch to the face.
5. If you roll in at three in the morning and plop your head on it, it won't bug you with "Where have you been all night?"
6. It'll get into any shape you please, no questions asked.
7. No jealousy should you choose another pillow to snuggle up with for the night.
8. When you wrap yourself around it in the middle of the night, it won't mumble something about suffocation and push you away.
9. It's perfectly fine if does nothing but lay in bed all day.
10. It will gladly join you on the couch for some cuddling and chick flicks.

Image: livingincomfort.com

18 comments :

  1. :)

    That reminds me, I forgot to shave this morning. Stubble city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. intense guy, get on it!

    anonymous, a pillow or a man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this list could go on and on.... :) Pillows MAKE the day so wonderful, knowing you get to snuggle them at night. The best part is they let you drool on them and don't get all huffy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooj, and seriously drool acceptance is KEY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a body pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh have I found the one for you! Check this or this out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. how disturbing. Thanks Dorkys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO at those "man" pillows you found!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, that looks soooo comfy! I love to snuggle up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could use a big pillow like that! It'd get me to bed at a reasonable hour when hubby's not home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee hee. Number 8 sounds all too familiar.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. It never needs space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks comfy - but i think my guy may want in on this coziness at night hehe

    Jen Ramos

    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha. love this. And no more broken heart. :)
    Hope you're well miss.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.