Thursday, August 19, 2010

365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic Year

If you're hard-pressed for creativity in the bedroom, then 365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic Year is more than eager to please, but perhaps it tries to stretch a bit too much. They're clearly reaching with some positions, but I guess even acrobats could use tips on freshening up their sex sessions. Each page illustrates a position with vibrant photos, hot models (of course) and quick hits on why the move feels so good. The photos are "tastefully explicit," which means there's really nothing in there for show - other than boobs and butts. Which begs the question: why is it that in every single sex book (and movies, too) women are much more likely to be exposed than men? Anyway, I digress.

This little guide is a fun one to flip through on a whim and find new variations of your usual go-tos. You might discover that merely changing your angle was just what your G-spot was waiting for. If anything, the names are good for a chuckle (or a raised eyebrow). Among the most amusing name-wise: Who's Your Daddy?, Take Me to Your Leader, The Butter Churn, The Cow, The Crazy Cat, Foot in Mouth, Gooooooal!, Spork, The Wow Wow, and last but not least, the exciting-sounding Yawning Position.

A. says: Well it seems like they consider moving your foot two inches to the left as a new position. Or here you're bending your knees, but if you keep your legs straight that's a new position. If you put your hand on her hip instead of her shoulder then - voilĂ ! - new position. And some of these angles look like they bend a guy's dick like a boomerang. I don't know about other guys, but I'm relatively straight.

So how do you keep things interesting in the bedroom? Do you usually stick to your tried-and-true positions or do regularly introduce new ones into your sex life?

Image: amoratapress.com

8 comments :

  1. Haha, interesting entry, Dorkys. Andrew's aomments made me laugh. Hmm...I don't know how much I can divulge without embarrassing my other half, but we tend to stick with the same four basic positions in the bedroom, 'cause they work! I mean, honestly, I don't think I'd be able to contort with Z into a fancier way of schtupping without laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would think there is a limit to how many contortionist positions one can get themselves into...and still be able to move.

    Laffs@A's comments. I bet smiling and not smiling counts as two positions too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL, if we try a new position we end up with a baby. So we've stopped trying any and all positions!!! I'm evening considering becoming a nun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you're ridiculous, woman! I'm all for adding more letters to your name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love A's comments. I've noticed in a lot of "position" books that it just looks like it would be uncomfortable for the guys. I'm not saying I'm not into experimenting with new positions because I most certainly am. But let's keep it realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that should have read "even"....not "evening". :) But you knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WISH I could talk about sex as boldly as you do..but alas, I shall just indulge vicariously...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indulge away...never knowing that I'm such a prude compared to so many other girls I grew up envying.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.