Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whimsical Jewelry

I don't usually go wild over jewelry, but lately, fanciful ones have been gabbing my attention. Nature-inspired and playful pieces that scream, "Summer's here!" Like Charming, a pretty collection of 18K-gold flora and fauna. The charms can be mixed and matched and can adorn your ears or hang from a delicate chain. (via PopSugar Daily)

And on a recent trip through Esty.com, I stumbled upon Muriel Clemenceau's shop Mujoyas. She has a fun line of handmade earrings, pendants and rings and her slider designs engraved into sterling silver are my fave. Aren't these little characters cute? I could play with them all day.

I want my jewelry box full of these tiny people!

Images: gnr8.biz, etsy.com

14 comments :

  1. Those are the cutest ever! Etsy is the best for finding awesome stuff like this!

    BTW, your answer to the China question on your profile is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are whimsical and unique...I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Coming over from SITS. Those are some neat pieces. I especially love the delicate pieces! Beautiful.

    Have a great day!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link to this site. Lovely pieces! Stopping by from SITS to Share the Comment Love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...usually I'm more of a silver person...but the leaves are awesome in gold. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces. I love the forget me knot ring on that first site. Bet those charms would look awesome on a leather "chain".

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable!
    Great weekend D!!
    ~XO*

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful and charming and really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, those are too too cute! the little girl with the guitar? swoon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, those are d CUTEST, who wouldnt want 'em?
    Thanks for visiting me, Dorkys!
    Hope u had a gr8 weekend :D

    I am gonna try n follow u now,k?

    ReplyDelete

Say word.