Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Gotta Feeling

While getting ready for last Saturday's outing, the new Black Eyed Peas single "I Gotta Feeling" kept playing on the radio (along with Pit Bull's infectious "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" and Kristinia DeBarge's "Goodbye"). Love it! It's an anthem to total debauchery and such a fun song that I couldn't wait to go dance the night away. The semi-racy video doesn't exactly say "lazy Sunday afternoon," but who cares? I wish all my nights were this carefree. Well almost...



What do you think of their new single?

P.S. Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" was already good, but now I'm jammin to his light reggae remix featuring Jah Cure and Lil Wayne.

9 comments :

  1. I love this song and "Electric City" off their new CD as well. I've also listened to a ton of old Madonna songs in the last week and put on "Human Nature" by her when I'm feeling a little "F You"ish lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun, uplifting sort of song. I've had it my head for a few days now. And, now, I'll have it there for a few more days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the new BEP cd....can't decide if I like it or not to be honest. Then again, there aren't too many BEPs that I actually like anyhow....

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great night out on the town anthem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The real question is - does Toby dance with you? Prance around or hop on his paws? I can see this happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laffs@Tooj

    The real question is - does Toby sing along with you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually he just lies down in a corner out of harms way and peeks up at me as if I were insane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So when are you going to put up videos of your nights of debauchery?

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I decide that I'm never going to apply for another job or go in for another interview in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.