Saturday, July 25, 2009

Broadway in Bryant Park: Week 3

Uploading this week's Broadway in Bryant Park performances was much smoother now that I know about YouTube's inconvenient limits. Unfortunately, I only caught the last two plays. Fortunately, they turned out to be the two that I wanted to see from Thursday's batch: Mary Poppins and Wicked! (I missed Vanities and Rock of Ages. Oh wells even though I wanted to preview the latter because of the awesome music. "Don't stop belieeeeevin'!!")



3 comments :

  1. Lovin how she used the Miss America wave in that Wicked one! I ~SO~ wanna catch that one one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all these videos! It was like being able to be there.

    I wonder if any of these talented singing folks would sing a couple of my songs variations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! I was contemplating not posting the videos anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.