Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Meaning of Lila

I received a nice little surprise this morning when I realized that the creator of the comic strip The Meaning of Lila linked to Sunday's post! How cool is that?

John Forgetta's blog offers a funny glimpse into the characters' lives and the man behind them. I'd never been there until today, but I'm enjoying reading his thoughts on the strip and on other people's take on the comic - both good and bad! Have any questions about Lila and her crew? Then pop in :)

Image: themeaningoflila.com

6 comments :

  1. Linked to Sunday's post...meaning, on YOUR BLOG??? You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment both here and there! You're the one who rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course he did! Your blog is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Maybe this is your first step to being discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kelley, haha! Thanks so much!!

    chicagolady, ooh! Maybe I should start posting some comic strips of my own! It can be about the misadventures of a NYC girl and her delusions of being a comic strip artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome is that??!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.