Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back. Whoopee.

I've actually been back for a couple days now. Our trip went great and came back with plenty of pictures and stories. Too bad I was greeted with some unpleasant news (as well as crappy weather) upon arriving home so I needed time to regain my bearings.

But I'm here now and ready to show and tell. The recap posts will be just like the Cancun trip: broken up by day with three posts going up throughout today (at 9 AM, 1 and 5 PM) and the last three tomorrow. I didn't want to overwhelm you with pictures and rambles. My journal excerpts will be in blue italics and extra details in regular black. I hope you'll follow us on our little getaway!

7 comments :

  1. Welcome back, I cannot wait to see all of the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you are back! Looking forward in reading your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the news. I'm glad you're back though(although I miss Toby... ese monstro).

    I'm looking fwd to rding about the trip, the way you're setting up sounds cool. Oh lord, lo k dira anonymous... lol

    Hmm now I'll just have to sneak away to the computer throughout the day. Luckily tomorrow is my last day. I just have to fake work, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your photos.

    Sorry you got some bad news upon your return. Hopefully all is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home - the land of the perpetual rain.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the bad news wasn't terrible. I can't wait to go browse your pics now. :) Happy to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back! I hope your news wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.