Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doodle 4 Google Winner

Congrats to Christin Engelberth for winning this year's Doodle 4 Google contest! The sixth grader from San Antonio, TX titled her drawing "A New Beginning" and said this about her artwork: "My doodle expresses my wish that in the current crisis discoveries will be made. That in these discoveries solutions will be found to help the Earth prosper once more. That those solutions will help the world get back on its feet, and create a better place for everyone."

I hope the adults with the power to make a difference actually hear her. Check out her doodle on display on google.com today.

P.S. I like how all four national winners were the doodles I voted for. Score!

Image: google.com

6 comments :

  1. That is a great doodle, off to check out the others!

    hi from sits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute doodle!

    I haven't been here in AGES, and just wanted to say hiya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i voted for the middle two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the winner looks great... and the others, well, I'm glad I didn't have to pick a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful response she has about her doodle. I hope that her hope comes true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome looking! Great talent for a 6th grader...and very mature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.