Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You Can't Be Serious

Can someone please tell me why it's snowing in NYC on April 8th?? And of course it's snowing on the only day this week that I decided to leave my umbrella at home after double-checking today's forecast (and after not using it at all when rain was predicted).

"Partly cloudy" my behind. Meteorology is such a joke.

FIVE MINUTES LATER: The snow has stopped and the sun is shining. Mother Nature, is it that time of the month?

PROOF OF THE CRAZINESS: (Filmed in the span of 30 minutes.)

9 comments :

  1. Tell me about it, when will the warm weather here to stay?

    Last night we turned on the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS that time of the month for mother nature. She's playin' tricks all OVER. April is a really sour month, which falls after three really, really, REALLY sour months. Bring me 90 degrees, and bring it quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! The kids had their Easter Parade, so I'm there walking the sts with them and their little bunny ears and then SNOW. And they act like they have NEVER seen snow before and it was brick and I was not rocking my gloves... argh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Easter Parade?? Bunny ears?? How cuuute!!

    And yes, can the heat please come so that I can proceed to complain about that? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only good thing about April snow is that it melts quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could be worse. I remember a couple times while living in Syracuse that it snowed on Mother's Day. The one year, I woke up, looked out the window and saw icicles extending from roof to ground...IN MAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that. And yet I STILL miss my year up in Syracuse...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that meteorologists have the best job! In what other career can you be right only 10% of the time and still have a job!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.