Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday!

Like Blythe, I now want to fill my window sills with colorful bottles to catch the morning light. It's been gloomy and rainy in NYC for about forever now, but just looking at Johnny Miller's photos lets the sun shine in. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and happy October!

Okay, forget the forest. I want to work at the Inventionland offices instead. I mean a treehouse?? *Swoooon*
I never thought pandas were creepy...'til now.
Do you have any baby pictures you'd reenact today? (via Swissmiss)
And this little piggy made me go hee hee hee....
Love hot chocolate and cupcakes? Then here's how to merge both. (via Jessica Jones)
A. and I loved playing Angry Birds on his iPhone so I think he'd get a kick out of this breakfast.

And if you click on nothing else, then please just watch this rap history as sung by Timberlake and Fallon. Too good to miss!

Image: johnny-miller.com

3 comments :

  1. Hope you get a bit of sunshine soon, and that you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your shout out! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Say word.