Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday Night!

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. -G.K. Chesterton

Okay, okay so I totally missed Happy Friday last week...and a couple days before that. I'm still trying to adjust to my new schedule. Plus, I can't check anything fun at work (boo!) so that means no blog, no tweeting, no chatting, no nothing. I love that I feel so productive and actually have stuff to talk about with A. at the end of each day, but I feel way out of the loop! And now it takes extra effort to work on those side pursuits I was so excited about...

Are you guilty of these e-mail faux pas?
Some of these people are seriously sorry...and seriously funny.
How sweet is this candy "font?"
These whimsical pieces look like they jumped right out of a Dr. Seuss' book.
I've been wanting to switch my room's color pallet to black, white and red so I'm loving these rooms with pops of red.
Elegance meets trippy at the Murakami exhibition at Versailles.
Learn something new every day via creative illustrations. (Did you know Coca Cola kills insects?)
This little boy makes me smile. And want to do some stretches.

Image: flickr.com

5 comments :

  1. I can't check personal email at work and I always have to play catch-up once Anna is in bed. Luckily, I can still read blogs from time to time. :) Have a productive Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you can't say you're bored. ;)


    I hope you're enjoying your new job... Despite the fact you don't have the time to do most of what you would like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know after a job no time will be remain of our ownself.As recently I have also joined a new job and I was damn busy in the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that "seriously sorry" really is seriously funny! LMAO!

    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it made you laugh. If you submit something, you'll tell us what you wrote, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.