Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Can't Seem to Stand Still

No, really! The last couple of weeks have been so packed that if it weren't for my phone's agenda, I would've lost my head by now. I thought I'd share some of the craziness via picture overload of the following events:

New York Comic Con * Greetings from MochiMochi exhibition * Martinique press event * Creative, Inc. book party * A.'s birthday! * a short contest (I was actually taller!) * a friend's reading * baby shower after baby shower (congrats to Anonymous' sis for her cuuute baby boy!) * writing group meetings * lots of baseball watching (P.S. I haven't watched a single Phillies game this season. Guess that phase is over.)

Not pictured above: figuring out cute work outfits, A.'s discussion group meetings and my newest card designs.
Coming up next: a weekend trip to D.C. with A., employee perks (I'm about to hit up every museum in the city) and perhaps a visit from Mr. First's mom...

Images: some taken by Anonymous and Zack Hample

9 comments :

  1. At least you can say you have plenty going on to fill your day with! ;)

    For some reason, this time of the year almost always seems to be busy for people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have more than my fair share now! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun.

    Someday I'll make it to the NY Comic Con.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I'm out of breath just reading about what you've been doing! I just popped over from SITS to say hello. I hope you can find time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as well you jetisoned the Phillies... :)

    Goodness... what a schedule.. don't forget to eat ok??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny you should mention that...

    I promise I'm trying to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You better not be forgetting to eat. Shoot, I think I ate an entire pound cake just today alone!!!

    Seriously.

    Eat.

    It's a little bit of Heaven here on Earth, eating. Yum. :)

    And I think you should video montage the outfit selection process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good lord girl, it makes me tired just reading your busy life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.