Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For Those Who Were Wondering

- My first day went well and I've hit the ground running. I've only been there a day and have already imagined myself visiting these incredible corners of the world. It excites me learn about the people, places and cultures that makes us so wonderfully diverse.

- That said, 3-hour class after an 8-hour workday is rough. I had a blueberry muffin and a Snapple Apple for dinner :/

- I remembered when I first started at Latina I kept fretting that I wouldn't make friends there; everyone seemed so into their own thing or already had their office crew. I didn't think I'd be able to break in, but eventually I did. Totally not having those concerns here and I've already been invited to join a little lunch crew. How sweet is that?

- I started an insightful blog post this morning and now I'm much too tired to finish it up.

- I want to share pictures from last weekend's spontaneous visit to NY Comic Con with A., but I haven't had time to create that collage.

- But it will come. I just need to get used to my new routine and get some rest. Can you believe my body never gained the ability to sleep in and rake in some Zzz's during all this time? So if you don't mind, I'm going to call my boyfriend who's been in Memphis this week for a biz trip and get to bed. Night night!

6 comments :

  1. I'm glad to hear it's going so well!! Hope A. trip is going just as well too.

    Hope you got some rest last night -it's mid-week already for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is you office ratona?

    ReplyDelete
  3. intense guy, thanks and he's currently en route back home. I felt much rested this morning. Hope things are going just as well on your end!

    Anon., I'm back by our old area near Bryant Park :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your fitrst day went so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be doing lots of traveling for your work? You will have to let us know when we can find your pieces in the magazine. I am so interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for good starts to the job! :) I hope you got rested and are attacking this week with a smile.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.