Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hello, foolios! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. A. and I had an awesome time in Washington, D.C. (more details to come on that crazy adventure) and managed to scrounge up some last minute costumes for tonight. I was a black kitty cat and A.? Well let's just say I finally found my own secret agent man. We made our way down to Union Square to catch the freak show that is the Greenwich Village Halloween parade, but it was a mad house down there. Luckily, we were still able to meet up with Anonymous the lion & co. and enjoy the sights while narrowly avoiding being crushed by the crowds. We even scored free candy! No SweeTarts though. Mew...

4 comments :

  1. Happy Halloween to you too!

    Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice costumes! I haven't dressed up in years. Neither spouse has been one to join in the fun (even at a Ren Faire of all places!!!) and it's really not much fun to be the only one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    Ahhh... finally, secret agent man in the flesh!

    :) LOL! I can't believe how much seeing that makes me smile...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww glad you liked. I figured you readers who go way back with me would totally get the reference!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.