Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!

I can't believe the crisp fall weather is already upon us. Blah. You'd better believe I'm squeezing out every last golden drop of summer before it's all over. What are you doing this weekend?

I think I'll celebrate Fashion's Night Out by rocking jeans and some regular old tank top to JK's fake bachelorette party tonight. Maybe I'll live on the edge and wear some lip gloss. Maybe.

Would you ever attend an ex's wedding? And anybody watching The Romantics this weekend?

Three guys chime in on hot body versus sexy personality.

Back to School Special: What kind of roommate are you? I was totally the night owl thanks to those damn architecture projects.

How to simplify your life...if you have time to read the how-to.

DIY notebooks from recycled scrap paper.

Improv Everywhere's Black Tie Beach stunt looks like a blast. Totally should've pushed A. into going for this mission.

How incredible would it be to go into your office every morning if it were located in the middle of a forest?

Mmmm, bookcases. I think I love T.Shelf and the first circle design most of all. Hmm, but with this one I could stake out a mini literary cove in my own home someday...

Image: designcrushblog.com

5 comments :

  1. Happy Friday to you. Love the recycled notebook idea. May have to try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I think I just fell in love with that circle design. Holy moly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i love How I Met Your Mother! I still need to catch up though! I'm waiting for season 5 to hit DVD next week...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another office with a great view out the window!!

    :) Hmmm... I wonder if I would get some work done if my view was of the mountains of trash that is Staten Island?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that office! At a minimum, everyone should have a window!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.