Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fruit Caviar Yogurt Parfait

I meant to add this to last week's rainbow post and completely forgot. Luxirare shows us how to make these beautiful yogurt and granola parfaits complete with little made-from-scratch fruit juice beads that burst in your mouth. The "spherification" process sounds scientific, but she also makes it seem quite doable. Plus, I love how the post looks like a small lab experiment. But doesn't the end result look so fancy?

Image: luxirare.com

5 comments :

  1. Those would be so much fun for a fancy party, or a shower or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gah. Words cannot express how amazingly cool this is. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was messy to make. I just don't have time for one more mess. Can you just come and make 'em for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if nothing else, the picture looks supercool!

    Do you have a lab coat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, no lab coat, but maybe my buddy Dr. JK could let me borrow hers :p

    ReplyDelete

Say word.